Our PR strategies are intrinsically linked to the commercial goals of our clients.
Our campaigns are founded on credibility, and build and protect the image and brands of our clients.
Thorough market analysis and a deep understanding of the market environment ensure programs are attuned to the values and needs of key stakeholders and customers.
We develop credible messaging strategies that resonate with target audiences.
The strategy development process is always consultative and ensures our clients understand the challenges and opportunities of recommended projects.
As such our clients always have a clear understanding of the costs and expected benefits and risks, at the commencement of a campaign.
Strategy development can involve:
- communications material collection and qualitative analysis
- online analytics and quantitative research
- client workshops and discussions
- market environment and stakeholder appraisal
- qualitative market-place surveys and focus groups
- communication audits and technical analysis
- contact database development and management
- project documentation and implementation plans.