We offer comprehensive and proactive media relations, media training, offline and online media promotions.
We ensure our clients can confidently handle both positive and potentially negative and controversial media issues.
Our experience include campaigns focused on:
- policy and regulation reform
- high profile industrial disputes,
- state and federal election issues
- product recalls
- major events and sponsorship promotions
- government programs
- stakeholder and community education and
- product and service marketing.
Importantly, we do not allow junior staff to cut their teeth on high profile client issues. Only seasoned professionals lead media issues management and promotions.
Our services include:
- strategic analysis and campaign development
- general news and targeted industry media
- media training and skills development
- issues monitoring and rapid response
- positive content generation and promotions
- media releases, statements and backgrounders
- news release distribution and analysis
- securing Ministerial and VIP support
- product and program launches and events
- ‘one voice’ corporate media policy and procedures.
GRS director Glenn Schaube supported the Chairman of Pivot during…...
GRS director Glenn Schaube conducted media relations for Patties Bakeries’…...
As administration and OH&S issues emerged during the Federal Government's…...