corporate affairs and public relations
We provide practical, cost effective services to professional associations and not-for-profit organisations.
We offer leading proficiency in five key areas of public affairs and communications:
Our corporate affairs strategies are based on sound research and data and include:
- desktop data collection and analysis
- client workshops and discussions
- market and stakeholder appraisal
- qualitative and quantitative research
- surveys and focus groups, and
- project documentation and implementation plans.
GRS Director, Glenn Schaube, is the Chair of the National Association of Sustainable Agriculture Australia (NASAA) and served on the Board of the Organic Retailers and Growers Association Australia (ORGAA).
We deliver a high level of political currency involving:
- meetings and other forms of direct advocacy
- Ministerial and senior bureaucrat briefings and issues papers
- high level articles in bulletins, newsletters and journals
- budget, consultation and policy inquiry submissions
- media statements and backgrounders, and
- VIP events and engagements.
Our media programs are strategic, proactive and opportunistic:
- media training and skills development
- issues monitoring and rapid response
- positive news stories and promotions
- media releases, statements and backgrounders
- news release distribution and analysis
- securing Ministerial and VIP support, and
- launches and events.
We build cooperation and lower the potential for emergent conflict involving:
- digital PR and communications
- industry news and articles, e-bulletins and positioning statements
- proactive participation in industry forums, discussions and consultations
- development of industry manuals and guides, and
- stakeholder database compilation and management.
5. Member connections
We help our clients become the first choice industry group using such tactics as:
- member issues communications and management
- industry and general media promotions
- conferences and events marketing
- writing and publishing journals, newsletters, bulletins and brochures
- special and VIP events
- advocacy and promotional skills development, and
- sponsorship recruitment and support.
See examples of our portfolio.
Initial enquiries and discussions are welcome: 61 3 9478 5224 or email@example.com